A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Walker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Walker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- D W Mcmillan Memorial Hospital
- D W Mc Millan Mem Hosp, Brewton, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Walker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Walker practice?
- Dr. James Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Walker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brewton, AL.
See Brewton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.