A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Wallace practice?
Dr. James Wallace practices Family Medicine near Lena, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Ripon, WI and Chilton, WI.
See Lena Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Wallace, Dr. Jaime Wallace, Dr. Santiago Wallace, Dr. Jacques Wallace