Dr. James Wallace Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. James Wallace?

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Went in with a minor burn to appease my parent knowing they couldn't do much for a burn anyway. The nurse I saw was sweet, until doc came in and said, "So I hear you have a burn? Well it's a burn *shrugs* not much you can do for that" I replied that they (parents) wanted me to come in and get it looked at anyway. He replied, "Who?" I replied my dad my dad and he replies "how old is your dad?" I responded and he laughed saying "ahh I see". I encountered three people that visit, one, the doctor, was so incredibly rude, a nurse that seemed less than thrilled to come in and see what she would be bandaging, then the kind nurse that comforted me and was kind to me while I fought tears brought on by the person that is supposed to offer kindness and compassion to his profession and make people feel good and to care for those with minor to serious conditions. It was a burn, yeah but I've never dealt with a burn of that degree, and he could have been more professional.

Couldn't diagnosis himself out of a paper bag

Posted on January 13th, 2015

I saw this man at Agnesian Convenient Care in Fond du Lac. I was recovering from Influenza saw him for ear infection and sore throat. Refused to look at my throat or check my lymph nodes. Saw this angry qwak on Sunday at noon. Gave me an antibiotic, told me to go to work tomorrow with temp of 100.8. That night my ear drum ruptured. Went to my PCP on Monday have a perforated ear drum from the infection and whooping cough. Could have went to work and spread to everyone. I had enough sense not to follow his advise.