Learn more about Dr. James Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Walsh, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Walsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Troy Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Walsh practice?
Dr. James Walsh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL.
See Sayre Internists, Sayre Critical Care Practitioners, and Sayre Pulmonologists.