A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Walsh is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Walsh, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Walsh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Walsh FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. James Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Walsh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Sayre Internists, Sayre Critical Care Practitioners, and Sayre Pulmonologists.