A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Walsh is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Walsh, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Walsh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Walsh FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. James Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. James Walsh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sayre, PA.
See Sayre Internists, Sayre Critical Care Practitioners, and Sayre Pulmonologists.