Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Walsh is thoughtful and kind. Not quick to cut like I hear of other surgeons. Both my husband and i see him both of us are very pleased.

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Walsh was honest and sincere about my condition and the risks involved. His council was very reassuring and he made sense of his recommendations. He obviously conditions his talk to the personality of the patient. Thanks.

May 7th, 2015

Had a very difficult surgery I had a what they call a y surgery. He was very precise on why and what he was going to. His office however doesn't return phone calls.

Apr 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Walsh took extra care in his diagnosis even though tests had been done before. It did not match what he was seeing with his eyes so he ordered a new battery of tests (scan, ultra sound). Very appreciative of the extra effort.

Mar 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Walsh is a fabulous surgeon and physican his personal attention to you as a patient is unbelieveable in this health care environment when most physican & health care provider are pushing through as many patients & taking only 3-5 mintues per visit.

Mar 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Neither Dr. Walsh nor his staff were attentive to my needs. Be prepared to wait - for everything. He has more important priorities and he and his staff make that clear.

Mar 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very quick on diagnosis after being misdiagnosis three times very long surgery about 6 hours . Actually saved my leg and probably my life .

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Walsh demonstrated pure professionalism, while explaining the procedure to me. I now have a better understanding about the procedure, along with feeling more relaxed with my situation.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Walsh is a very pleasant doctor to talk with and explain your views and concerns. I appreciate his bed side manner. Thank you.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional with no BS. Honest straight forward communications. Friendly, but not gooey. I believe he really has my best interest at heart.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Highly professional, answered all medical concerns, took immediate action

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Walsh was very considerate and knowledge of my condition was given to me in a manner of complete understanding. Actually took the time to listen to my concerns and showed a interest in my well being

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend Dr. Walsh. He is caring and sympathetic and communicates very clearly.

Dec 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. was very thorough, encouraging about potential treatment results while keeping me realistic as to my expectations of results.

Dec 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Walsh took the time to explain everything about my condition, answered all my questions and put me at ease. He seems like a very caring doctor and I would recommend Dr Walsh

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Walsh was concerned about my health and well being. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and especially my own family. Thank you.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Walsh performed a difficult surgery on my husband successfully. We are so fortunate that he was able to see us so quickly and perhaps, saved his life.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

good. information pending.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was happy on first visit with dr. james walsh because he spent time to explain to me what I want to hear about my condition.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only reason we had to wait was because the doctor was performing a procedure, and it turned out to be an emergency. Otherwise, visit was excellent.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There was no rushing in the appt. All questions thoroughly answered putting the patient and family at ease. Professional, knowledgable, difficult operation ahead but we left feeling we are in good hands.

Nov 8th, 2013

He is not seing patients with vascular vains anymore so referred me to someone else in the office. The front desk person was supposed to call me back to schedule another appointment coordinated with an echo but she never did. I'm very disappointed with this office. Very unprofessional. Doctor didn't even look at the problem area during a visit.

patient show details patient
Apr 6th, 2013

keeps canceling appointments. It is very hard to get to see him. Haven't met with him at the present time.