Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 7th, 2015

Had a very difficult surgery I had a what they call a y surgery. He was very precise on why and what he was going to. His office however doesn't return phone calls.

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Walsh was concerned about my health and well being. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and especially my own family. Thank you.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Walsh performed a difficult surgery on my husband successfully. We are so fortunate that he was able to see us so quickly and perhaps, saved his life.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

good. information pending.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was happy on first visit with dr. james walsh because he spent time to explain to me what I want to hear about my condition.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only reason we had to wait was because the doctor was performing a procedure, and it turned out to be an emergency. Otherwise, visit was excellent.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There was no rushing in the appt. All questions thoroughly answered putting the patient and family at ease. Professional, knowledgable, difficult operation ahead but we left feeling we are in good hands.

Nov 8th, 2013

He is not seing patients with vascular vains anymore so referred me to someone else in the office. The front desk person was supposed to call me back to schedule another appointment coordinated with an echo but she never did. I'm very disappointed with this office. Very unprofessional. Doctor didn't even look at the problem area during a visit.

patient show details patient
Apr 6th, 2013

keeps canceling appointments. It is very hard to get to see him. Haven't met with him at the present time.