A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wang, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Wang practice?
Dr. James Wang practices Neurological Surgery near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Monroe, WA.
See Everett Neurological Surgeons.