Dr. James Wang Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. James Wang?

Posted on June 20th, 2016

saved me from unnecessary treatments

Worst experience!

Posted on January 9th, 2015

I saw Dr. weighing approximately two weeks after diagnosis with Chiari malformation type one, I was very new to the disorder didn't know much about it he gave unrealistic statistics of how the surgery would help. There was always a very long wait in the waiting room to get into see him he typically was 10 to 15 minutes late for every appointment would come in and maybe spend five minutes discussing things with you.I had my surgery and had a lot of problems with that he'd never addressed any of those issues brushed me off and said your 90 days are up. He may be a great surgeon but not with Chiari. EDS is a common disorder to have with Chiari when I asked him about it he asked why I needed to get a referral or testing for the emergency department services. I was floored with his response I do not recommend him doing any surgeries on a patient with Chiari malformation. Although his nurse Melanieis amazing and wonderful and can't saying enough good things about her. The front desk people are also very amazing.

Posted on September 13th, 2017