Dr. James Wang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Wang?

April 14th, 2017

My Experience especially With Dr. Wang, and his entire Staff of phenomominal group of Physicians is memorable and very helpful, concerned, gentle yet Firm, Medical Group. It is my belief that this Group of Physicians Specialist Is the the Best in State of Tennessee... Ophelia Ford

April 14th, 2017

January 5th, 2017

Terrible Bedside Manner

Dr. WANG is extremely impatient! I visited this office a total of 4 times and EVERY time had to wait at least 1.5 hours before going to exam room and having to wait at least another 45 mins in exam room, then he spends 5-8 mins with patients. When voicing my concerns, he barely listend and talked over me! He made/makes the most general diagnosis and suggested a new medicine every visit (even after telling him they made me feel worse)! I wasted so much of my time on this Dr. and his staff is incompetent. He hires individuals strait from tech schools who have litttle to no knowledge of what's going on! Do NOT waste your time on this place!!

October 26th, 2016

Attentive

He is attentive to my needs.

August 12th, 2016

Awaiting Lab Results

May 18th, 2016

Waiting room is nerve racking. Tv up loud so receptionist can hear Waited in room over 1.5 hours. Ridiculous

November 12th, 2015

Dr Wang is a very smart, caring man. He was the only doctor that took the time to adequately run the appropriate tests and ultimately accurately diagnose my wife's condition.

July 9th, 2015

Agree with the person who said that Dr. Wang is the worst physician he has ever been to. Not only is he incompetent but definitely appears as unethical as well this "doctor" from China.

October 4th, 2012

BAD appointment/ bad front desk

Our first couple visits were OK. We waited about 20 minutes. Here is the problem. We canceled our appointment and rescheduled it BEFORE HAND. On the day of our rescheduled appointment, they said we didn't have an appointment that day and that we "no show" the last appointment. Behind us was a guy who is late, and they get him in before us! We were in the waiting room for 1 hrs 30 minutes and 45 more minutes in the exam room. Finally, we decided to talk to the manager. THEN Dr. Wang walked in telling us that he didn't have any patient for about 2 hours?!! WHAT? REALLY? NO PATIENT FOR 2 HOURS and we have to waited for longer than that? SERIOUSLY? We believed that the check-in lady INTENTIONALLY letting us WAIT! Plus, Dr. Wang didn't seem to care to listen to our complaints...

January 20th, 2011

He hit the nail right on the head

I'm a RN. Got referred to Dr. Wang by my family practice guy who had no idea what was wrong with me but he was very concerned. Got an appointment pretty fast. Sat in the office 10-15 minutes before being put in an exam room and Dr. Wang came in about 2 minutes later. He examined me and took a thorough medical and family history. Had me do a few physical simple tasks that helped him diagnose me. He was very Kind. When I left the office I had a diagnosis and a prescription that took care of all my weird symptoms totally. Come to find out with the family history he took, I found out that my dad and several of his siblings were missed diagnosed during their lifetime by other doctors and Dr. Wang got it right for me. I'm very appreciative.

January 3rd, 2009

Terrible Doctor!

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. Literally--and I have been to a lot of doctors over the years. I was having really bad numbness in my hand, and had already been to a GP and an orthopedic doctor, and finally got referred to see a neurologist. He completely misdiagnosed the problem (I found out later) as ulnar nerve entrapment, and he hardly even examined me! Worse yet, his solution was that I should do nothing, and if it didn't get better in 2-3 months, I should consider surgery. Fortunately for me, the orthopedic doctor who I had seen previously suggested that I see a physical therapist, and I did, and they diagnosed it as something different (thoracic outlet syndrome) and I did the stretches and exercises for 2 months and made a complete recovery. Good thing I didn't listen to Dr. Wang telling me to do nothing and get surgery!! And to make matters worse, his office doesn't accept all blue cross blue shield plans, even though they told me that they did over the phone, and I ended up having to pay more than $200 for the worst dr. visit I have ever had. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

July 20th, 2017