Family Physicians

221 W Fir Ave
Ste 101
Clovis, CA 93611
559-324-6200
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Not a good Doctor:  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

I was with Dr. Erickson for 20 years and Wiggins bought his practice. Dr. Wiggins is no where near the doctor Erickson was. He didn't like me asking detailed questions. It was like I was wasting his time. He also fired most of Dr. Ericksons good staff. I'm finding another doctor.

|  Best doctor ever!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

This is the best doctor I've ever had.He's caring,listens to my problems and explains things to me in ways that I understand and that are practical and useful

|  Would not recommend to my family or friends  |  show details
by Clyde on Apr 21st, 2011

I guess I was spoiled by having Dr. Erickson take such great care of my family and I. Dr. Wiggins DID NOT spend enough time to understand my complex health issue. He had more than 20 years worth of my medical history but didn't bother to use it to get the history for my medical issue. He has failed on two occasions to follow up on what he told me he would do for my health issue. I'm also concerned with him ignoring my very high blood pressure (I had to ask him about it before he even talked about it) and he hasn't even addressed a note I dropped off to his office last week about depression. You would think/hope a Dr would take interest after hearing that, but that has not been the case. My wife and I are very disappointed in him and will be changing to a new doctor ASAP.

|  Scared at first!!  |  show details
by Cindy Sue Little on Jan 18th, 2011

I, was affraid to meet with Dr. Wiggins, at first, because, I was Dr. Erickson's patient, for 20 years, Dr. Wiggins, is now our new Family Dr.,I am greatful, to be in his care, he, is caring, listens, I know that My family, will be well taken care of. Thank you Dr. Wiggins, & Nurse Debbie.