A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Yun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Yun, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Transplant Immunology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Yun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jinsup Yun MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Yun practice?
- Dr. James Yun has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Yun practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.