A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jerome Zimmerman MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. James Zimmerman has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Zimmerman practices Vascular Surgery near San Carlos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hollister, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See San Carlos Surgeons.