Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Zimmerman
Dr. James Zimmerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Zimmerman is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Sequoia Hospital and Seton Medical Center. Dr. Zimmerman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Zimmerman has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. James Zimmerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Conrad Vial
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Redwood City, CA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Paul Cipriano
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Redwood City, CA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Vincent Gaudiani
Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Redwood City, CA 0.01 mi44