A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmerman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jerome Zimmerman MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. James Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Zimmerman practices Vascular Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.