A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jabile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jabile is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jabile, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Child Development
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabile graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Jabile has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jonathan Jabile MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James J. Jabile practice?
- Dr. James Jabile has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jabile practices Pediatrics near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Pediatricians.