A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jabile, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabile graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jabile has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Yakima Regional Medical & Heart Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabile accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Jabile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Jabile practice?
Dr. James Jabile practices Pediatrics near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA.
See Sayre Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Jabile, Dr. Jaime Jabile, Dr. Santiago Jabile, Dr. Jacques Jabile