Learn more about Dr. James Jachimowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jachimowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jachimowicz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jachimowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jachimowicz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jachimowicz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jachimowicz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jachimowicz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James Jachimowicz practice?
- Dr. James Jachimowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jachimowicz practices Ophthalmology near Brooksville, FL.
See Brooksville Ophthalmologists.