A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jachimowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jachimowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jachimowicz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jachimowicz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jachimowicz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jachimowicz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James Jachimowicz practice?
- Dr. James Jachimowicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Jachimowicz practices Ophthalmology near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL.
See Brooksville Ophthalmologists.