A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jageman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jageman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jageman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jageman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jageman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Jageman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Jageman practice?
- Dr. James Jageman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Jageman practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Family Physicians.