A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jageman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jageman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jageman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jageman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jageman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jageman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Jageman practice?
Dr. James Jageman practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Family Physicians.