More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Jagger
Dr. James Jagger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Lexington, KY and Lexington, KY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Jagger is affiliated with University of Kentucky Hospital, Samaritan Hospital - Lexington and Uk Healthcare Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. James Jagger has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. James Jagger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Troy Roberson
Sports Medicine, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi3
Dr. Corey Kendall
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi16
Dr. Jason Carter
Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi12