Learn more about Dr. James Jaggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jaggers, Barton-Elliman Chair in Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jaggers, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Marfan Syndrome
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaggers graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Jaggers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jaggers MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Jaggers practice?
- Dr. James Jaggers has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Jaggers practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA and Durham, NC.
See Aurora Surgeons.