A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jakes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jakes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakes graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Jakes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thurman Jakes MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Jakes practice?
- Dr. James Jakes has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jakes practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists and Montgomery Rheumatologists.