A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jamison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jamison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamison
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jamison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamison graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jamison has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Jamison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Jamison practice?
- Dr. James Jamison has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Jamison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Canfield Surgeons.