A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Janousek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Janousek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Janousek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janousek graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Janousek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Live Oak
- Shands Live Oak Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Janousek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Janousek practice?
- Dr. James Janousek has 1 office location.
Dr. James Janousek practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Live Oak, FL.
See Live Oak Primary Care Doctors, Live Oak Family Physicians, and Live Oak Geriatric Doctors.