Learn more about Dr. James Janousek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Janousek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janousek
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Janousek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Janousek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janousek graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janousek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Live Oak
- Shands Live Oak Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Janousek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Janousek practice?
- Dr. James Janousek has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Janousek practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Live Oak, FL.
See Live Oak Family Physicians and Live Oak Geriatric Doctors.