A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jarrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jarrell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarrell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jarrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jarrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrell graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Carter Jarrell MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James C. Jarrell practice?
- Dr. James Jarrell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jarrell practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Front Royal, VA.
See Front Royal Internists and Front Royal Psychiatrists.