A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jarrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jarrell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jarrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrell graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Carter Jarrell MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James C. Jarrell practice?
- Dr. James Jarrell has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Jarrell practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Front Royal, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, VA and Bristow, VA.
See Front Royal Internists and Front Royal Psychiatrists.