A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jaster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaster graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Jaster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard Jaster MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Jaster practice?
- Dr. James Jaster has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jaster practices Neurology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Neurologists.