A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jeffries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jeffries is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jeffries, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffries graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Jeffries has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Jeffries MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Jeffries practice?
- Dr. James Jeffries has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Jeffries practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pataskala, OH and Newark, OH.
See Detroit Internists.