Learn more about Dr. James Jelinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jelinek is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jelinek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jelinek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jelinek, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Fat tissue cancer (Liposarcoma)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Interventional Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelinek graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jelinek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Jelinek MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Jelinek practice?
- Dr. James Jelinek has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Jelinek practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Potomac, MD.
See Washington Radiologists.