Learn more about Dr. James Jelinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jelinek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jelinek, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Fat tissue cancer (Liposarcoma)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Interventional Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelinek graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jelinek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stephen Jelinek MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Jelinek practice?
- Dr. James Jelinek has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Jelinek practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Bowie, MD.
See Hyattsville Radiologists.