A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jempsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jempsa, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jempsa graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Jempsa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Jempsa DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Jempsa practice?
- Dr. James Jempsa has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Jempsa practices Emergency Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Emergency Physicians.