Dr. James Jenks MD Patient Reviews

4.7

July 24th, 2016
Wonderful physician you can trust
Dr. Jenks is the best doctor I have ever seen. He was very informative and too his time with the visit, I did not feel rushed at all. He set my mind at ease. Top notch physician!

September 23rd, 2015
One of the Best!
I have been going to Dr. Jenks for over 25 years. He is very talented, easy to talk to, able to explain issues so that his patients understand and can ask questions and very professional. He has helped and guided me through several significant medical problems, and also agreed to see a friend of mine in an emergency and, as a result, saved her life. I can't recommend him high enough!

April 13th, 2011
Dr. Jenks has been my gynecologist for over 20 years. He is always there for me, has a wonderful way of talking and explaining what is going on with my body, and has helped me through several significant health issues. He is up-to-date on treatments and is able to explain them in lay terms. He truly saved the life of a friend of mine who I referred to him with what turned out to be a serious problem. I trust him and recommend him highly. You can't do better!

September 7th, 2010
Dr. Jenks is a very caring, wonderful, extremely knowledgeable doctor. I attribute him to my early diagnosis of endometrium cancer (stage1/grade1) and by catching it early, I avoided suffering through extensive cancer treatment, radiation and chemo. He's a great doctor.