A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenson
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Jenson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jenson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Jenson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James J. Jenson practice?
- Dr. James Jenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Jenson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists and Chapel Hill Child Psychiatrists.