A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jenson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Child Psychiatry
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Jenson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James J. Jenson practice?
- Dr. James Jenson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jenson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists.