A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jesko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jesko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jesko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jesko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jesko graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jesko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Jesko DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Jesko practice?
- Dr. James Jesko has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jesko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.