Learn more about Dr. James Jesko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jesko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jesko graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jesko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Jesko DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Jesko practice?
- Dr. James Jesko has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Jesko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Frankenmuth, MI.
See Saginaw Orthopedic Surgeons.