A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jesko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jesko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jesko graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jesko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St Mary's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jesko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Jesko practice?
Dr. James Jesko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Frankenmuth, MI.
See Saginaw Orthopedic Surgeons.