A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jew, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jew graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Jew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Va Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan