A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jing is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jing, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jing graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jing has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan