A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jing is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jing, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jing graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jing has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Jing MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Jing practice?
- Dr. James Jing has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Jing practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.