A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jing, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jing graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jing has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Lukes Episcopal Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Jing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Jing practice?
Dr. James Jing practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Jing, Dr. Jacob Jing, Dr. Jacques Jing, Dr. Jaime Jing