A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jochum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jochum is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jochum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jochum graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jochum has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jochum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Jochum practice?
Dr. James Jochum practices Ophthalmology near Orange City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL and Deland, FL.
See Orange City Ophthalmologists.