A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jochum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jochum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jochum
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jochum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jochum, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jochum graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jochum has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Flagler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Jochum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Jochum practice?
- Dr. James Jochum has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jochum practices Ophthalmology near Orange City, FL.
See Orange City Ophthalmologists.