A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Johannes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Johannes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Johannes graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johannes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Johannes MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Johannes practice?
- Dr. James Johannes has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Johannes practices Surgery and Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons and Allentown Urologists.