A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James John is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. John has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W John MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. John practice?
- Dr. James John has 1 office location.
Dr. James John practices Internal Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists.