Learn more about Dr. James Jolley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jolley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jolley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jolley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Spurs (Osteophyte)
- Neck Injuries
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jolley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jolley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Jolley MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Jolley practice?
- Dr. James Jolley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Jolley practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ooltewah, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.