A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kelly, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Kelly MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. James Kelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kelly practices Diagnostic Radiology near Whitinsville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Uxbridge, MA.
See Whitinsville Radiologists.