A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Joye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Joye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joye
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Joye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joye graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Joye has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Joye MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Joye practice?
- Dr. James Joye has 1 office location.
Dr. James Joye practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.