A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Joye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Joye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joye
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Joye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Joye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joye graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Joye has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Joye MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Joye practice?
- Dr. James Joye has 1 office location.
Dr. James Joye practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.