Dr. James Judy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Judy?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. James Judy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2016

This Dr is a crook

September 12th, 2015

Dr. Judy has never made me feel rushed or overlooked. He patiently hears my complaints and I believe he attempts to resolve my issues as effectively has possible. In fact, it was Dr. Judy, in 2009, who first spotted an ovarian tumor and told me to see my GYN asap. It was benign, PTL.

October 21st, 2011

Stay away. I went to Dr Judy because I had a high PSA count. We decided to do a biopsy. I told him I had a high deductible insurance policy and asked him how much a biopsy cost. He said about $400. What he didn't tell me was that additional costs for lab work, etc, would come to another almost $3000. Also, I was given a urinary infection as a result of the biopsy which required two additional visits to his office at a cost of about another $200. Fortunately, the biopsy was negative. The pain came from the urinary tract infection (I hope you don't ever get one) and from the unexpected cost. It's been three months since the biopsy and I received a bill for another $45 today. What a racket.

January 27th, 2011

The best!

My husband & I are from out of town, visiting Hilton Head Island for 2 momths. We were referred to Dr. judy when my husband became concerned about a condition that came on rather suddenly. Dr. Judy & his staff treated both of us with great care & concern & through Dr. Judy's testing, the condition was resolved & our minds set at ease. It's scary when you're away from home & don't know where to turn. Thank you Dr. Judy! Thank you staff!

July 14th, 2017