A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jungels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jungels is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jungels graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Jungels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Regional Health System
- Lake Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jungels DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Jungels practice?
- Dr. James Jungels has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Jungels practices Family Medicine near Macks Creek, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Osage Beach, MO.
See Macks Creek Family Physicians.