inactive

James Jura MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 23rd, 2015
Appt was at 920 and i was the first appt for him that day but yet i still waiting almost an hour to be seen. Not prompt at all. Waste of my time.

January 14th, 2015
Good doctor
Dr jura is not only an excellent doctor- I believe he wants to help people more that make lots of money like most other doctors. I am a senior citizen and have seen many doctors and in my opinion he is at the top of the list.

October 7th, 2013
I told him my head meds where wrong, to which he asked if I had guns. When I laughed he rattled on for 30 minutes and asked if he could call my parents in to put locks in the triggers. My father has worked in the Auto industry since before I was born. When a customer comes to him about brake problems, he does not obsess over whether a customer takes 4 way stops. He diagnosis the brakes. Dr Jura wasted my time at the worst time possible.

July 21st, 2013
Very insightful. Knowledgeable, good listener

October 10th, 2012
misdiagnosis
wrong diagnosis,medicine prescibed gave me stomach pain,tingling sensation on top of head, withdrawn,gory nightmares,did not feel comfortable, inexperienced, acts as if he is burnt out already.Did not listen when I told him of these symptoms. Biplor and adhd run in my family. He jumped to the conclusion I was biplolar because my sister was diagnosed with it. Since then more family members have been diagnosed adhd;.

October 29th, 2011
Horrible Dr
Hands out medicine like candy, misdiagnoses patients, doesnt listen to the patient, gives the patient no hope for a decent life.