A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bass, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Bass has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K Bass MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Bass practice?
- Dr. James Bass has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Bass practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN and Knoxville, TN.
See Columbia Pediatricians.