A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bennett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bennett MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James Bennett practice?
- Dr. James Bennett has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Bennett practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.