A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bennett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Atlanta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Bennett practice?
Dr. James Bennett practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.