A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cole, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cole has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kenneth Cole MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. Cole practice?
- Dr. James Cole has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN and Noblesville, IN.
See Avon Surgeons.