A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cole, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cole has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kenneth Cole MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. Cole practice?
- Dr. James Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Surgeons.