A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cole, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K Cole MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. Cole practice?
- Dr. James Cole has 6 office locations.
- Dr. James Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .