A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cooper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Wash University
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Keith Cooper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James K. Cooper practice?
- Dr. James Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cooper practices Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Edmond Primary Care Doctors and Edmond Radiologists.