A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Harley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Great River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kristin Harley DO is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. Harley practice?
- Dr. James Harley has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Harley practices Surgery near Gaffney, SC.
Additional practice locations include: West Burlington, IA and Waterloo, IA.
See Gaffney Surgeons.