Dr. James Hoffman MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016
Don't know how good a dr he is. Waited 2hours for first apt to be told get MRI. Walked out at the 1 1/2 hour late for second apt. He is completely inconsiderate of his patients time. Going to other Drs. Co ordinated health didn't care less. They seemed used to it.

July 8th, 2016
I met with Dr. Hoffman he left me waiting for almost 40 minutes. When he arrived he did not greet me and right away stated that I needed surgery. I was so confused because there was no explanation. My husband was so upset we scheduled another appt. so that he can further explain why surgery. At which time he seemed to explain things a little better. Not to sure what's the deal with this doctor. If you are working with people there has to be some compassion and people skills.

August 19th, 2014
GREAT DOCTOR,REALLY COMPASSONATE & CAREING
THE HOSPITAL WAS GREAT, GREAT CARE,I HAD TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO,DOCTOR HOFFMAN DID A GREAT JOB,,TAKING CARE OF ME,.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM, I WOULD GO BACK ANY TIME,IF I NEED MY OTHER KNEE DONE,THE STAFF & NURSES WERE GREAT ALSO,.THANK YOU DR, HOFFMAN,& YOUR NURSES,

July 27th, 2012
Doc. H shows concern and discusses treatment with me. He listens and addresses any and all pertinent information at hand. Dr. H is the most trustworthy and honest orthopedist you may ever come across.

June 10th, 2012
waited over 90 minutes
I waited for over 90 minutes during my first visit. Dr. finally came in. I am assuming he had looked at my MRI and xrays but he never said anything about them. After about 20 seconds, he suggested i have a cortisone injection. I did and had a piece of paper with questions on both sides that i wanted to ask. I couldn't really ask any because he rushed out of the room and down the hall. I really needed to speak and ask questions as i have been suffering for 5 months. 5 days later and i still am experiencing pain and discomfort....sometimes worse than before.I waited for over an hour and 15 minutes to see him so i assume he was busy but come on, i paid to see him and had to take 3 hours off from work (i had only scheduled 1 hour).

January 20th, 2017