3.0

GREAT DOCTOR,REALLY COMPASSONATE & CAREING show details GREAT DOCTOR,REALLY COMPASSONATE & CAREING
by BOB DOTTERY on Aug 19th, 2014

THE HOSPITAL WAS GREAT, GREAT CARE,I HAD TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO,DOCTOR HOFFMAN DID A GREAT JOB,,TAKING CARE OF ME,.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM, I WOULD GO BACK ANY TIME,IF I NEED MY OTHER KNEE DONE,THE STAFF & NURSES WERE GREAT ALSO,.THANK YOU DR, HOFFMAN,& YOUR NURSES,

Jul 27th, 2012

Doc. H shows concern and discusses treatment with me. He listens and addresses any and all pertinent information at hand. Dr. H is the most trustworthy and honest orthopedist you may ever come across.

waited over 90 minutes show details waited over 90 minutes
Jun 10th, 2012

I waited for over 90 minutes during my first visit. Dr. finally came in. I am assuming he had looked at my MRI and xrays but he never said anything about them. After about 20 seconds, he suggested i have a cortisone injection. I did and had a piece of paper with questions on both sides that i wanted to ask. I couldn't really ask any because he rushed out of the room and down the hall. I really needed to speak and ask questions as i have been suffering for 5 months. 5 days later and i still am experiencing pain and discomfort....sometimes worse than before.I waited for over an hour and 15 minutes to see him so i assume he was busy but come on, i paid to see him and had to take 3 hours off from work (i had only scheduled 1 hour).