A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Maguire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maguire
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maguire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maguire, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maguire has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kimbro Maguire MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. Maguire practice?
- Dr. James Maguire has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Maguire practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.