A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Maguire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maguire
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maguire, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maguire has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kimbro Maguire MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. Maguire practice?
- Dr. James Maguire has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Maguire practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Powell, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See Powell Orthopedic Surgeons.