Learn more about Dr. James O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Brien, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James K. O'Brien practice?
Dr. James O'Brien practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Winooski, VT and Norwich, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.