Dr. James Patterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Patterson?

June 28th, 2017

Worst OB Ever

I don't know where the positive reviews are coming from. Dr. Patterson has never spent more than 3 minutes (I've literally starting time him!) with me. I'm almost 40 in a high risk pregnancy with virtually no prenatal care due to the fact that he won't ask questions, tell me anything, and has one foot out the door the instant I try to ask him anything. I was a previous c section and at 29 weeks I have no idea if he's going to schedule one or not! He never even gave me a due date, never asks how I and the baby are doing. He just walks in, listens to her heartbeat, makes a few unrelated comments and tells me to come back in --- weeks. Unbelievable. I don't believe the positive reviews at all.

June 28th, 2017

Worst OB Ever

June 26th, 2016

Bad Doctor Alert

Dr.Patterson is a terrible doctor. He rushes through EVERYTHING. He won't tell you any of your results unless you specifically ask. I couldn't imagine letting him deliver my baby. He's in such a rush he might forget something. He should truly be ashamed with how he treats his patients. ALL he cares about is the MONEY! It's not a good feeling to not be able to trust your doctor. That's exactly why I fired that sloppy loser.

June 21st, 2016

Horrible Doctor

He is in a rush & not a good doctor. Don't waste your time. He tells you that "I don't know what to do" & then will simply hang up the phone on you.

May 9th, 2016

No other doctor like him!!!!

I have been going to Dr. James K. Patterson for over 26 years and not once have I had anything to complain about. Some of these people that are putting him down don't understand. Dr Patterson trys to spend at least 15 mins with a patient without interrupting his other clients. Also he delivers babies on a regular and have to be on call so some of you ladies need to have patience with him. If he spent over 45 minutes with every client , they will not be seen real tawk..

May 2nd, 2016

No other doctor like him!!!!

I just love Dr. James K. Patterson. I wouldn't change him for nothing in the world. He is kind hearted, makes sure his patients are comfortable and at ease and gives direct prognosis whether good or bad. He also keep me laughing at every visit.

March 31st, 2016

Need better receptionist

He's a great doctor but his medical assistants aren't properly trained to do their jobs

March 12th, 2015

BEST OBGYN I HAVE EVER HAD DR. JAMES PATTERSON IS THE BEST

October 7th, 2013

Dr. James is the best!

I have been a patient for 22 years now. Dr. James delivered all 3 of my children, has performed 4 surgeries on me, and is currently treating my menopausal symptoms. I have never had any issues with either of the doctors or any of the staff. Eveyone has a doctor they feel comfortable with and for me that is Dr. James.

December 19th, 2010

He is very nice, but just is always in a hurry!

May 23rd, 2017