A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Piper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Piper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Piper, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Piper graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Piper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K Piper MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James K. Piper practice?
- Dr. James Piper has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Piper practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cohasset, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.