Learn more about Dr. James Tatum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tatum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tatum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatum graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tatum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Aliquippa Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tatum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James K. Tatum practice?
Dr. James Tatum practices Family Medicine near Aliquippa, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver, PA and Wexford, PA.
See Aliquippa Family Physicians.