A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tatum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tatum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tatum
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tatum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tatum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatum graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tatum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Aliquippa Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Tatum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Tatum practice?
- Dr. James Tatum has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tatum practices Family Medicine near Aliquippa, PA.
See Aliquippa Primary Care Doctors.