A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Warren is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Warren has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Brackenridge Hospital
- Seton Edgar B. Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K Warren MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James K. Warren practice?
- Dr. James Warren has 1 office location.
Dr. James Warren practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Cardiologists.