A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Warren is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Warren has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Brackenridge Hospital
- Seton Edgar B. Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K Warren MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James K. Warren practice?
- Dr. James Warren has 1 office location.
Dr. James Warren practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Cardiologists.