A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Warren has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James K. Warren practice?
Dr. James Warren practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Kyle, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Warren, Dr. Jaime Warren, Dr. Santiago Warren, Dr. Jacques Warren