A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Warren has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Edgar B. Davis
- Brackenridge Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James K. Warren practice?
Dr. James Warren practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Kyle, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Round Rock, TX.
See Kyle Cardiologists.